Tuesday 25 May 2010

Squid Bits Daily Comic #33-34

I've made it past 30 daily comics - woot! It's been really fun as well as sometimes being a bit of a struggle but I'm glad I kept it up. A lot of the stuff I've been drawing in the daily comics will no doubt pop up further down the line; I've found it a great place to put ideas to work on later. With that said, I fully intend to make a comic series (only small, mind) of Vlodflorlax the Eviscerater and his Puppy, Sprinkles! I was thinking about the characters on my way to work this morning (bike riding is great for thinking about illustration ideas) and have a couple of one-pagers I want to draw. Expect silliness and innards!
I'll also be posting a Bristol Con update in the next day or two and a feature on a rather awesome zine, the second issue of which I make an amusing guest appearance!

1 comment:

  1. Eek this is one scary guy - but your pic suggests he has a secret soft side ;) hehe x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails