Friday 1 October 2010

Noo Yoik!

As of the 5th of October, I will be off to the Large Fruit that is New York! While I am immensly excited, I'm also very stressed as myself and my partner are in the middle of buying a house and everything has pretty much gone wrong from the start. It means we have to make sure we keep in touch with all involved whilst we are away which is more than a little bit rubbish but cannot be helped. I'll be trying not to let this ruin the trip though as this will be my first time to America. I have a shiny new sketchbook to keep a travel journal in (one day I will scan and post my sketchbooks from Japan, Prague and Florence!).
Things I'm looking forward too: Meeting Bruce Campbell, finding the Ghostbusters HQ, seeing awesome friends, going the Massachusetts, the food and seeing how people to my British accent!
No doubt I will have plenty to blog about when I get back :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails