Wednesday 2 February 2011

Learn to draw comics the AWESOME way!

My rather spiffing fiend James Stayte is teaching two classes at Bath University this year, and I think anyone who wants to draw comics should definitely think about enrolling! Not just comics though, James is teaching an Introduction to Illustration class too. Considering he's a very good illustrator constantly getting good gigs in the field, I can't think of a better teacher.



James does a lot of stuff for one of my favourite magazines, Cereal:Geek. I'm rather envious of his ability to draw my favourite characters so well. *shakes fist*



One of my favourite things James has done - The Shining in comic form!


If you don't want to take a class where you could draw The Goonies as a comic, then I think you're a fool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails